Investment in the car is one of the expensive investments made by a person during his lifetime and therefore he doesn’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to the maintenance of the car. Do you that with proper maintenance you can only enjoy the smooth performance of your car for a specified period of time. Because with regular wear and tear there is decline in the performance of your car and it is not capable of delivering the same performance as it had been given at the time when you purchased it for the first time.
This decline in the performance of the car can be witnessed in the form of low power generation efficiency, decline in fuel efficiency, decline in flow of cooling from air conditioners, coming of irritating sound from the exhaust system and much more. Going through all these problems after long years of driving the same car a day comes when the person has to unwillingly sale his beloved car as it becomes difficult for him to invest additional money over its maintenance. But, interestingly, there are different types of after sales performance car upgrades which could help car owners enjoy enhanced performance of their car for many more years to come. These aftermarket upgrades not only enhance the performance of the car, but also make it look more attractive.
Below are some of the easy to install performance car upgrades to boost the performance and aesthetics of your car.
1. Upgrading the turbo engine: Installing the powerful turbo engine or configuring the additional induction to the naturally aspirated engine will help in boosting the power to a certain extent and is one of the highly preferred methods of enjoy high power from your car.
2. Remapping and chip tuning: The cars manufactured in today’s period and controlled by the software and setting of each component installed in the mechanism of the car are determined with the help of a computer. The setting of all these components is controlled by the engine control unit (ECU) which is installed in on-board diagnostic port of the car. Remapping the settings of the engine control unit and determining new parameters of engine control unit can help in not only improvising the power generation efficiency of your car up-to 40% but also helps in enhancing the fuel efficiency percentage up-to 10%.
3. Upgrading the intake and exhaust system: The exhaust system installed at the rear of your car is helpful in throwing out the hazardous gases emerging as the mixture of fuel and air inside the engine. Similarly, the air intake system is helpful in allowing a smooth flow of air into the engine. Upgrading both these components at regular intervals results in smooth flow of air and gases throughout the engine, but also helps in improving the power generation efficiency of the car to a huge extent. While upgrading the exhaust system, it would be better to upgrade the catalysts which are attached with the exhaust system.
4. Upgrading the brakes: Despite of the fact that every car owner advocates the necessity of appropriate braking system in their car. But not any of them is aware about the fact that large brake disk are helpful in eliminating the heat generated with the brakes rapidly, but also help in maintaining control and stopping the car more efficiently. Along with this the large brake disks last for a long time.
5. High defined headlights: If you are driving your car with halogen bulbs, then your safety is always at an edge of getting smashed by another vehicle coming from another direction during the night. Installing the high intensity discharge lamps is the best way to get rid of this problem. These bulbs are enriched with additional electric amplifier followed by extra bulb charged with specific gas that helps in developing extra light. The high intensity discharge bulbs are easy to install and can be done by yourself at your end with little precautions.
With these easy and cost effective methods you can easily upgrade the performance of your car according to your expectations and enjoy its flawless drive for long years to come.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kamal_Swami/2152819